Education is the key to reaching any goal. At The Mind-Body Reboot Method, we have built an all-new state-of-the-art online learning platform – “The Reboot Academy!" – available exclusively to clients of the Optimal Health Reboot. We want to give you everything you need, because we only succeed when YOU succeed!
Start off your Reboot right by cueing up your home and hour life to be able to successfully develop the skills, confidence, knowledge, and success on The Mind-Body Reboot Method to maintain a healthy, ideal body type and never have to diet off those same pounds ever again!
Includes establishing your home and kitchen to accommodate and compliment your new Primal lifestyle.
Learn how to garner support and success you need to succeed from loved ones, family, and others in your work and home life.
Learn about what it is to be living a Primal lifestyle, and why the foods you eat only get you 80% - and what the other 20% entails.
Learn how to live comfortably for the rest of your life eating amazing food to satiety and having the slim, healthy body you've always dreamed of!
Experience your out-of-control hunger naturally subsiding and allow yourself to be able to look forward to eating, but not be controlled by it.
Learn what it means to be in a state of Fat Adaption (not just Ketosis).
Establish a set point of fat burning as your body's natural state whether exercising or at rest or sleeping.
Learn why Fat Adaption is the basis for lifelong wellness and an effortless relationship with food.
Develop a “wellness mindset” that overwrites all of the old tapes of self-criticism and doubt and replace it with a mindset of abundance, self-compassion, and acceptance.
Learn techniques that will allow you to have the right tools to address and release the stressful pressures of our modern world.
Learn the tools to prepare your life, your mind, and your home to accommodate and support these new lifestyle habits
Experience renewed energy levels and improved mental clarity from a good, quality night's sleep.
Gain the knowledge and skills to never go without a good night's sleep again.
Gain the insight about WHY IF is the #1 game changer when it comes to naturally using your body's own biological and genetic processes to clear away inflammation and illness, lose vast amounts of body fat, and allow your body to heal and thrive.
Learn how to exercise effectively and gently at any age or level of physical ability. (Hint: It’s not hitting the gym 7 days a week!)
Find out how the right way to exercise that is in balance with your life and provides your body all of the movement and activity it needs for optimum fitness.
Gain the insight about WHY inflammation and out-of-control weight gain happens to your body and have the knowledge to maintain yo-yo-free metabolic health.
The 12 simple techniques to tamp down inflammation and better be able to block the progression of chronic disease.
Have a body that is able to heal more, allowing for a better sense of wellbeing and body awareness.
As you enter the final phases of the program, you will start to develop Metabolic Flexibility and add carbs back into your life - the right way.
Confidently enjoy effortless ideal weight and best possible optimized wellness from your efforts on the Reboot Method and learn ow to maintain that state for a lifetime - without the fear of gaining all the weight back - EVER!
Learn how you've genetically altered the expression of your DNA to now be a naturally thin person - and make it your new normal
Copyright © 2023 Optimal Health Reboot, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Mind-Body Transformation Specialist, Certified Diet & Nutrition Coach (PHC), Human Intestinal Microbiome Specialist (HIM) - PHCI Cert: #349773, #735753803
Council of Health & Healing Educators AFFILIATED